Back2Basics Survival Underwater Fish Finder
Free Shipping on all orders, all the time.
30 Day No-Risk
Fishing is the most efficient means of harvesting food from nature in a survival situation. With this infrared fish finder, you won’t be guessing where the fish are, you’ll be able to see. With a range of 30 meters, you’ll be able to see any fish that are nearby, greatly increasing your ability to catch it.
The high resolution video fish finder head can attach directly to your fishing pole, allowing you to see right where your bait or lure are, and move them to where the fish are. Twelve infrared LEDs on the fish finder provide illumination in murky water. The 30 foot waterproof cable carries the signal back to the 7 inch monitor, so that you can see what’s going on underwater.
This kit comes complete with everything you need, including clips for attaching the cable to your fishing rod, a 4500 mAh Li-Ion battery pack and charger. There are even floats for the cable. A free sun shade protects the monitor from glare, making it easier for you to see. Everything is packed in a rugged aluminum case, so you don’t have to worry about it being damaged in the boat.
- High resolution camera provides 1000 lines of data
- 7” 800 x 40 pixel monitor for sharp, clear image
- 12 infrared LEDs provide illumination at the camera
- The entire system is waterproof
- Monitor is mounted in an aluminum hard case, with sufficient space to carry along all the components of the kit
- Sun shade prevents glare on the screen
- 4500 mAh Li-Ion battery allows for 7 to 8 hours of operation
- Runs off of 10v to 18v DC
- Comes with both metal clips and plastic coils for attaching the cable to your fishing rod
- Battery: 4500 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Charger: 100 VAC – 240 VAC input; 12.6 VDC 1000 mA output
- Maximum depth: 30 meters
- Viewing distance: 0 – 5 meters
- Image: 1000 lines high resolution color
- Working temperature: -4° to 140° F
- Case size: 24.5 x 14 x 22 cm
- Weight 2 kg (4.4 lbs.)
Free shipping on all orders (unless otherwise specified). Valid only on shipping to the 48 contiguous states. We cannot ship to PO boxes, only to physical addresses. Additional shipping fees may be assessed on orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, and US Territories. International shipping fees will be assessed on all orders shipped outside the US.
Back2BasicsSurvival.com represents several top-level manufacturers and highly demanded products. In order to offer free shipping on most of our products, we ship direct from the manufacturer to keep costs low and enable us to pass these savings to our customers. Therefore, multi-product orders may arrive in multiple packages from various points of origin. Order processing can take up to 2-5 business days. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday. Our fulfillment center observes most federal holidays. We estimate you should plan for up to 7-10 business days AFTER order processing, although often products arrive much sooner. Please allow this time to pass before contacting us regarding the status of your order.
A tracking number will be emailed to you. When your order is shipped you will receive a shipment confirmation with the tracking information. Please allow up to 48 hours after you receive the tracking number for your shipper to update the tracking information. Once shipped, the length of time it takes for your order to arrive will depend on the origin(s) of the shipment.
Questions? Please call us at (888) 559-1336 or email@example.com and we'll be glad to answer any questions.