Portable Survival Water Purifying Straw
Free Shipping on all orders, all the time.
30 Day No-Risk
Clean water is essential in any survival situation. You can’t assume that any water is safe to drink. Finding out it isn’t could be a costly mistake. But with this portable water filter, you don’t have to worry about what’s in the water you’re drinking. It filters down to 0.2 microns, removing 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa.
The filter works, using a multi-layer system, combining iodine anti-bacterial resin, coconut shell fiber, activated carbon and an ultrafiltration membrane. This leaves you with water that is not only clean, but tastes good as well. A pre-filtration system at the entrance helps preserve the life of the finer filter components.
This filter improvise on earlier designs, providing a threaded entry opening, where you can attach a soda bottle filled with water, using the filter not only as a straw filer, but to fill your water bottles. An extension tube makes drinking directly from streams easier. The included lanyard allows you to hang it around your neck and always have it available when you’re out in the wilderness.
- Upgraded filtration system uses a multi-stage filtration process to remove 7 log (99.9999%) of all waterborne bacteria and 3 log (99.9%) of all protozoa
- Filters up to 2000 liters of water
- Can filter water from streams, lakes and puddles
- Filter element removes all particles of 0.2 microns and larger
- Removable extension tube makes it so you don’t have to bend down so far
- Threaded inlet allows you to use it in conjunction with a soda bottle for larger quantity filtering
- Enclosed lanyard allows you to hang it around your neck for convenience
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 3.3 cm
- Weight: 80g
- Available in olive drab or Navy blue
- The first time the filter is used, the water should not be swallowed. It will contain particulates from the activated carbon and coconut fiber
- When you are done using the filter, blow through it to remove excess water and debris caught in the pre-filter section
- Always allow the filter to fully dry, before capping and storing
Free shipping on all orders (unless otherwise specified). Valid only on shipping to the 48 contiguous states. We cannot ship to PO boxes, only to physical addresses. Additional shipping fees may be assessed on orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, and US Territories. International shipping fees will be assessed on all orders shipped outside the US.
Back2BasicsSurvival.com represents several top-level manufacturers and highly demanded products. In order to offer free shipping on most of our products, we ship direct from the manufacturer to keep costs low and enable us to pass these savings to our customers. Therefore, multi-product orders may arrive in multiple packages from various points of origin. Order processing can take up to 2-5 business days. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday. Our fulfillment center observes most federal holidays. We estimate you should plan for up to 7-10 business days AFTER order processing, although often products arrive much sooner. Please allow this time to pass before contacting us regarding the status of your order.
A tracking number will be emailed to you. When your order is shipped you will receive a shipment confirmation with the tracking information. Please allow up to 48 hours after you receive the tracking number for your shipper to update the tracking information. Once shipped, the length of time it takes for your order to arrive will depend on the origin(s) of the shipment.
Questions? Please call us at (888) 559-1336 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to answer any questions.